TPS is at liberty to use personal information (acquired through customer inquires) for the purpose of providing information, such as company literature, etc., or to answer general customer inquiries. Use of such personal information for any other purpose is bound by the consent of the relevant person(s), except in the following cases:
- Disclosure of such personal information is necessary to protect life, health, or public property.
- Disclosure of such personal information is required by law.
NOTE: Disclosure, modification, or deletion of personal information is bound by the consent of the relevant person(s).
For further information:
TPS security policy ensures that the following measures are strictly observed:
- All files, drawings, and other data obtained from the client will be appropriately handled with due caution against all security threats (whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental). Information is never disclosed to a third party without the client's consent.
- In the event of a security breach, a thorough investigation into its cause and prompt measures will be immediately implemented to minimize impact, and prevent any recurrence.
- Our information security management system is subject to scrutiny at all times in order to maintain its integrity.
Copyright of This Website
The contents of this website are managed by TPS. TPS solely holds copyright and other intellectual property rights to this website, unless otherwise agreed or specified in advance.
- Content on this website, including photos, illustrations, etc., can be copied, used, and downloaded after obtaining consent from TPS, and only for nonprofit purposes. If certain content has a specific usage condition, you must follow it. Other than the above, TPS does not grant licenses of any rights of TPS's copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of the content on this website.
- All information published on this website is provided without guarantees of any sort granted by TPS. TPS accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages incurred (directly or indirectly) as a result of using information or content on this website. Note also that the content of this website is subject to change and/or removal without prior notice.
- Posting TPS responses to inquiries (received via email, phone, or fax) on another website is prohibited without prior permission from TPS.
- TPS is not responsible for any other website that the user may access through this website. In accessing another website, the user must understand that it is completely independent from TPS, and that we have no control over the content on that website.