TPS (Technical Publications Services) evolved out of the publishing division of Keihin Hitachi Engineering Co., Ltd. In 2002, we became an independent entity, taking the TPS division name with us. We take great pride in our 50-year history, and continue to strive for the same quality of services we aspired to back when it all started, in 1961. With "Quality First" and "Customer Satisfaction" as our business slogans, nothing pleases us more than to hear a client express their satisfaction in choosing TPS. Thank you for taking an interest in our services, and feel free to contact us anytime.
President: Tsukasa Yamaguchi
- Trade name:
- TPS, Incorporated
- Address of Head Office & TPS Division:
- Minoda Kannai Bldg. 2F, 4-39-2 Minami-nakadori, Naka-ku, Yokohama, JAPAN
- Tsukasa Yamaguchi
- 20,000,000 yen
- Number of employees:
- Technical translation, document processing services (DTP, printing and bookbinding)
- Established as a department within Keihin Hitachi Engineering Co., Ltd., supporting technical documentation of export telecommunications equipment.
- Operation transferred to Hitachi Denshi Engineering, Ltd. The department name, TPS, was adopted.
- Business operations transferred to Nippo Tsushin Kogyo, Ltd.
- Business operations transferred to Totsuka Shoko, Ltd.
- Business operations transferred to Hitachi Communication Systems, Ltd.
- Became independent of Hitachi Communication Systems, Ltd. (presently Hitachi Information & Telecommunication Engineering, Ltd.), under the TPS name, providing technical translation and engineer dispatch services.